United Canada's Answer Plot®
tour site is a robust platform for testing innovative products and agronomic practices to gain insights, understand variability and improve predictability. Answer Plot is WinField United’s interactive classroom for agronomic and product education.
Martin Carr, agronomy manager with WinField United Canada based in Saskatchewan, is one of the members of the team who makes Answer Plot a success each year.
In 2022, there’s many great attractions at the site, but here are Carr’s top five he’s excited for this year.
- The MOA trial: This mode of action demo has new crops, more weeds and many more applications in it this season!
- Canola Performance Trial: I always find evaluating the new experimental hybrids exciting and love showing people the types of products we're looking at adding to the CROPLAN® portfolio.
- Manufacturer Blocks: These are new to Answer Plot for 2022. They’ll be showing off some cool things like:
- Group 11 resistant anthracnose control from Syngenta
- New Corteva™ wheat herbicide
- New ADAMA pulse solutions for disease control
- New biologicals from Syngenta®, Corteva and UPL
- Extended weed control from FMC
- High Yielding Barley: This year is the first time we’ll have barley on the site! I’m excited to see what applications make the biggest benefit to the overall production.
- Larger Crowds: I’m excited at the potential of having more people tour our site, including retailers, manufacturers and even producers live in-person through the site. Now that COVID restrictions have relaxed, it allowed us to increase capacity to the site for 2022.
Answer Plot tours are available upon request during the week of July 18 to 22. Please reach out to your local WinField United Market Development Manager or Account Manager for more information.
Featuring: Martin Carr, agronomy manager west – WinField United Canada